Using the Bac-Track system, all of your facilities can be viewed from one dashboard and reports of COVID-19 can be automated.
A SYSTEMATIC APPROACH TO HELP PREVENT AND TRACK INFECTIONS
- Real time ATP monitoring of contamination levels
- View contamination levels by facility, department, and even down to a single room
- Connect all facilities and reports of contamination and provide reporting of outbreaks to visualize better understanding and a corrective plan of action
- Cloud-based Bac-Track software and training to ensure you keep your residents and staff safe
- CMS and CDC compliant according to 483.80 Guidelines
- Minimize F-tags and improve patient outcomes
- Isolation monitoring
- Automated Infection Control reporting for CMS
- Better reporting processes to improve surveys including infection control and antibiotic stewardship
- COVID staff reporting of test frequency and results
Our Bac-Track ATP reader is the most advanced ATP System on the market today. It provides sanitation verification for immediate, quantifiable measurements of environment and high-touch surface cleanliness.
We provide the latest products and solutions designed specifically for facility managers. This includes the EMist EPIX360 electrostatic sprayers – the most effective handheld, cordless electrostatic disinfectant sprayers in the world. More coverage. Less waste. Better results.
Our proprietary software, Bac-Track, monitors contamination levels in an easy-to-read dashboard dedicated to your facility. It also allows you to monitor by department or equipment category to pinpoint your problem areas. Our software includes infection control reporting to meet new CMS § Reg 483.80 – F880 guidelines and CDC reporting requirements.
We offer onsite and online support and training that will assist in your fight against germs. Our software features “Ask Eddy,” a virtual intuitive assistant.