Bonafide Management Systems today announced a complete integration with the customer service cloud solution from Zendesk. With Zendesk, Bonafide offers its customers fast response times and exemplary customer support. Additional advantages of the solution are its extensive reporting capabilities and integrated knowledge base. Easy and intuitive operation and administration of the solution ensure a high degree efficient and personal communication with customers.
Bonafide has added a number of significant customers in the past two years, and its previous customer support solution was no longer meeting the requirements of the company. Bonafide began searching for a one-stop, simple solution that would help customer support agents to provide excellent support to customers. Zendesk was able to meet all the requirements.
“We are very impressed with the Zendesk solution,” says Wayne Bailey, Director of Customer Service at Bonafide. “With all of the growth we are experiencing, we needed a better solution, fast. Zendesk met all of our needs, and we were able to train our agents quickly.”
In addition to a robust ticketing system for customers, Bonafide has also introduced online training courses and an extensive library of information in its online knowledge base via Zendesk.
“Our customers immediately noticed the improved communication and are consistently giving our agents excellent ratings for their service,” says Michelle Tohill, Director of Revenue Cycle Management at Bonafide. “With Zendesk, we can now answer incoming customer questions easily and quickly and be more proactive about reaching out to users.”
The HME/DME industry has become much harder to compete in, and our software makes it easier, with fewer headaches and simple pricing so there are no monthly surprises from our billing department. Here are a few points of differentiation:
1. Intake by Eligibility: Bonafide has built-in intake by eligibility, which saves your customer service representatives 10-15 minutes every time they add a new customer or enter an order. They can verify eligibility and patient responsibility on the spot, allowing them to collect from patients up front rather than requiring a lengthy billing cycle.
2. Fee Updates: Bonafide provides automatic fee updates with a self-service tool that any provider can use to quickly and easily update insurance fees.
3. Inventory: Bonafide has a robust inventory system that allows you to know exactly where all of your inventory is in real-time, automates the ordering process, and make pricing decisions to maximize margins. With your inventory fully integrated with your business system, you have real-time access to accurate COGS and Profit/Loss information.
4. Delivery: Our competitors’ delivery modules are expensive and inefficient. Our fully integrated delivery system is built into our software. Your drivers get optimized delivery routes, documentation is contained on their smartphones, and each truck’s inventory is seamlessly maintained all in one place. The potential cost savings in this area alone are tremendous. We have one client that has +300 drivers. Because of our electronic documentation system, they are able to bill at the end of every day because there is no time wasted manually inputting documentation.
5. Shipping: Bonafide is fully integrated with national shipping companies (FedEx, UPS, and USPS). Tracking numbers and delivery times are auto-uploaded into our software, and we “ping” each company nightly to upload any deliveries from that day.
6. Documentation:Bonafide includes Optical Character Recognition (OCR) functionality in our system. This technology allows our customers to efficiently and instantly search all scanned documents on the Bonafide system. This is included at no additional charge to Bonafide customers. OCR drives significant cost savings by reducing costly manual searches and manual data entry.
These are just a few of our game-changing points of differentiation. We are a lean, agile company, and we’re hungry to open this discussion and see how we can get you on our advanced software.
Imagine if you were able to reduce the inventory sitting in your warehouse and have vendors like McKesson, VGM, and Medline drop-ship many of your items. This would undoubtedly increase your efficiency and decrease your inventory overhead. Your margins would immediately increase.
The good news is that this functionality is completely possible. Bonafide’s Enterprise Resource Platform (ERP) is integrated with more than 20 vendors. Here’s how it works:
Our competitor Brightree promises vendor drop-shipping functionality, but it is not nearly as comprehensive, and sometimes adds complexity and therefore cost to the process. Only Bonafide offers automatic order tracking and delivery confirmation. Brightree requires double-entry and manual processes where we offer automated workflow.
Additionally, Brightree charges significant additional fees for its drop-ship functionality. At Bonafide, we pride ourselves on providing every single customer with a comprehensive solution without any hidden fees or surprises. We also are willing to add vendors to our system at no charge to you. Because that’s just good business.
|Double data entry||None||Significant|
By Bruce Gehring, Allegiance Group
Are you struggling trying to collect your private pay balances?
If so, you are not alone. Outstanding private pay balances can create problems for business small and large. Your staff gets too busy to mail statements or make collection calls. And in the back of your mind you know the longer a balance goes unpaid, the harder it will be to collect. Where can you turn for help?
Consider using a billing and collection partner. They can help you get your statements mailed on time and can generate several touches to remind your client of their outstanding private pay balance which results in you collecting more cash faster using fewer resources from your office.
Here are the five areas you should consider when selecting a partner:
You will want an industry leader, so make certain the company is experienced in collecting outstanding balances in the HME/DME industry and can show results.
The growth of your business depends on repeat customers. Any partner is an extension of your reputation, so make certain your clients will be treated with respect.
The biggest tools that billing and collection companies use to reach out to your clients are invoices and phone calls. Ask for a copy of their invoice and phone scripts. As you review them, ask yourself the following questions:
Note: The company’s timeline should be flexible to meet the needs of your business.
Integrations streamline the flow of data so your client services team will have current information to better serve your patient.
When you compare costs, here’s what to expect:
Take the time to check the company’s references. The comments will probably be positive, but you can still find out how a vendor will work with you by asking the right questions:
Why take the time to go through this process?
Here are a few of the benefits of hiring a billing and collections partner:
If you have any questions how a billing or collections partner can help your business, please contact Bruce Gehring at email@example.com or 913-338-4790 x202.